Health

Pho

2:02 PM


Gloomy days always have me craving for comfort food like the ones my mom perfects so deliciously since childhood. Today, I am craving Pho; a healthy Vietnamese dish composed of fresh beef broth, vermicelli noodles, sliced onions, Thai basil, cooked bean sprouts, green onions, a splash of lime and side condiments of hoisin sauce and Siracha for extra flavor! One other ingredient that is my most favorite that is often served only in a few authentic restaurants is Culantro. What I love about Culantro is its crunchy texture and herby flavors that brings out the authenticity of the dish. It just mixes so well with all the other ingredients making the dish so warm and comfy in my belly. Here is something similar you can make all on your own: All Recipes. I hope all of you enjoy!

Hungry Me,

Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us on Instagram

Instagram