Music

Friday, I'm In Love!

7:15 AM


The CureFriday, I’m In Love” always takes me back to summer days on the beach when I was just a teeny weeny lady in my early twenties. Soaking in the warm sun while playing in the water or running in the sand with my dogs were my every day summer routine. On the contrary, nowadays I sit most of my days away in an office stressing about deadlines. This is a sign of adulthood. Albeit the negativity that comes with adulthood, there’s also so much more to appreciate like how today is Friday! It is time to celebrate the weekend – days when you can dance on the beach, do whatever you want, enjoy, relax and simply fall in love with anyone or anything! I know, I am.

Rhythm Me,

Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us on Instagram

Instagram