Fashion

Beach Goers

4:09 PM




It is full blown beach season in California.  Despite the gloomy weather and humid air us Californians have been experiencing lately, the beaches are still the happening spot.  To me, going to the beach is such a natural remedy to life and work balance.  It clears my mind and heart from anything negative because the fresh salt water breeze and the sound of crashing waves truly bring me to a tranquil and uninterrupted piece of mind. 


Besides the wonderful nature of the sea, the attire for the beach requires minimal effort. Hooray!  If you are anything like me, I don’t like wearing my bathing suit all day because I get cold easily.  After swimming, I prefer to slip into a cover up.  A cover up can be a nice over-sized shirt that covers up the top part of your body, a light-weight dress or even a hooded sweater.  Since I have had two kids, I am a little shy with my body so I am always sure to bring a cover up with me to wear when I am not in the water.  And besides, I’m pretty conservative with it comes down to my swim wear.   But that is another story to be told later.  For now, I’d like to share some of my “Must Haves” cover ups for this summer season.  These cover ups can be worn all day at the beach or even at a fancy pool party.  Either way, I am really infatuated with these items and I hope you like them too, not to mention they are on sale right now from Victoria’s Secret.  It is never a bad idea to snag good stuff for less than full price especially if it is from a popular brand.  


Simply Me,
Ha
Fringed Cover-Up
Lace Romper




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us on Instagram

Instagram