Fashion

Happy July 4th!

8:09 AM





Today we celebrate Independence Day – the day of the everyday we are liberated to act on our dreams, goals and decisions to live the life we want. We are fortunate to live in a nation that allows us to be free spirited. To celebrate this very liberated day, I am celebrating it with family by the poolside with delicious barbecue and dressing up in simple, casual and comfy patriotic wears. I chose my blue rustic denim shorts to go with my tan lace haltered top. To add some patriotic flare, I paired my outfit with subtle red Volcom sandals. Also, my little pups wanted to join in on the fun too so I made them matching bandanas! What are you wearing today?

Simply Me, 
Tiff

           



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us on Instagram

Instagram