Health

Skin

8:38 PM

Fashion is a huge factor in life, because every piece of clothing you wear has a story. We can all admit that what we wear can sometimes dictate our moods, which is a key aspect to looking and feeling great. However, today, I’d like to take a step back from Fashion and talk about something just as important and that is your skin.

I feel that I can wear all the nice clothes I want, but if my skin doesn’t feel healthy, I am not going to feel confident about myself. I am sure there are cosmetics out there that can cover up blemishes, dryness etc.  However, nothing will make you look better than your natural glow. Taking care of your skin is really the first step to feeling confident. Your skin is the biggest part of you that is presented to the world every day, so make sure you treat it well. 


As we are moving into summer, the humidity of summer can soften your skin and help retrieve the moisture that was lost in winter. However, too much heat also increases your sweat production which can create more oils to clog pores. Everybody has different skin types.  Make sure you are aware of the type of skin you have so you can nourish your skin according to the season. Remember to protect your skin from the sun. Excessive sun exposure is very damaging to your skin so make sure you apply sunscreen every 45 minutes to prevent ultraviolet rays. If you have sensitive skin like me, I would recommend using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Light Weigh Clean feel. From my past experience, I’ve never liked to apply sunscreen on my face because it would make my face feel greasy; however, Neutrogena really brought light to my situation. This product is completely light weight (as stated on the product) and it doesn’t smell bad either. Enjoy the sun but be smart doing it!

Simply Me, 
Ha 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us on Instagram

Instagram